What can Exchange 2010 do for you?
By investing in a Hostway Exchange hosting plan, you are also investing in your business's productivity, efficiency and security. Here are some of the features and benefits that Hostway's Microsoft Exchange 2010 hosting can provide your business.
While other Exchange hosting service providers try to nickel and dime their customers with setup fees, charging for ActiveSync and so on, Hostway includes all the Exchange capabilities with our simple, easy to comprehend package. Also included in our one low price is our world-class customer service and expertise, and all of the other features you expect from the world-leading hosting provider.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync) allows your team to be connected and in the know at all times
- Limitless number of email addresses
- The large disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- Fast, easy and secure feature for sending large files up to 1GB by email. GigaMail offers optional password protection and SSL encryption.
- RPC over HTTPS, MAPI, POP3, HTTPS and IMAP are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email retrieval using the method of your choice
Calendars and Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with everyone on the roster
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches no longer have to be the sole responsibility of IT Administrators
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations
- Exchange's default connection to Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most pressing security requirements
- McAfee Spam and Virus Filtering comes standard with every mailbox.
Top Benefits of using Hostway's Exchange 2010 hosting:
- Affordability – A hosted version of Exchange 2010 allows you to lower Total Cost of Ownership by using Hostway's hardware, infrastructure, and personnel.
- Productivity – Exchange allows your team to collaborate more efficiently on projects through the ability to share calendars, tasks and important contacts. Sharing notes and files on the included shared folders can act like a virtual message board, promoting more efficient teamwork.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to mission critical data – The office isn't the only place where you and your team can be connected to your business. Exchange 2010 allows everyone on your team to access their important data and communications from any Internet connection or on their mobile device (i.e. – Smartphone, iPhone).
- Security – Using mobile devices increases the possibility of theft or loss. Hostway's Exchange hosting ensures your information's security on your desktop, but also includes safety measures such as “remote device wipe” for lost or stolen mobile devices. Also, with all emails and information to our Exchange being encrypted, you can be sure your company's communications are kept from prying eyes.
- Make the most of your IT (or lack thereof) – you don't need a dedicated IT department just to get your company on the fast track to enterprise-level communicating. Hostway's team of IT professionals works around the clock managing your Exchange service, so you don't have to.
- Quick and Easy Implementation – Getting your email up and running using Hostway's Exchange hosting is a breeze. Our technical support team can have your email up and running within minutes of signing up.