Freedom to Choose Your Best Solution – Secure, Flexible, Scalable
Hybrid Hosting leverages the best features of multiple hosting platforms into a single optimized IT environment. By using multiple platforms, you can achieve the highest performance solution while gaining the most flexibility. Hybrid Hosting also allows you to maximize performance by utilizing the private connection between platforms to distribute your workloads to the optimal environment. Use our FlexLink private VLAN to connect cloud and managed environments within our data center, or privately link your on-premises servers to those hosted in our data center.
Our Microsoft-based solutions are powered by Windows Server 2012 R2, making Hostway’s cutting-edge Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings more robust, dependable and cost-efficient than the competition.
Hybrid Hosting leverages the best features of multiple deployment platforms and provides your business with ultimate scalability needed at peak times while ensuring you are prepared with disaster recovery and meet necessary security standards to keep your data safe.
Hybrid Hosting Example
Often, the best solution for your business spans across multiple platforms. Hybrid hosting unifies these platforms through FlexLink creating a complete solution.
Advantages of our hybrid hosting platform:
- Platform built on System Center and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 1st Hyper-V Hybrid Cloud solution with seamless hypervisor portability
- Maximum performance by distributing workloads to the optimal environment
- Seamless integration across application tiers without costly modification
- Automated, front-end scalability with immediate instance connectivity.
- Provides complete control to create, manage, and update environments
What’s New in Platform 2012 R2? Click to see the improvement factors.
What’s New in Platform 2012 R2?
- Three-fold increase in scalability of platform
- Two-fold increase in scalability of SAN
- Ten-fold increase in speed of internal network
- Increase in VM capacity
- vCPUs per VM – Four times
- Memory per VM – Two times
- Storage per VM – Two times
- Firewall ruleset optimized for enhanced security, simplified administration and reduced CPU load
- Storage migration time reduced, freeing up IT and reducing potential downtime
- Storage read IOPs increased, accelerating slow applications
- DHCP policies improved, so you can assign unique IPs and options to specific clients
- Internal network latency reduced for a productive user experience
- Live VM imaging/cloning supported, enabling troubleshooting of running applications
- New functionality for Server Message Block (SMB), improving data transfer, provisioning, access and management offering versatility and enhancing performance
- New functionality in Failover Clustering, improving high availability and scalability
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) improvements allow IT administrators to accommodate mobile devices into the workplace by enabling access to a centralized instance of the Windows desktop
- Advanced Database Availability and Business Intelligence (BI) tools with the use of SQL Server 2012
Husein Kaba (CEO)