Protect Mission Critical Data From Attack
Network security today is a massive challenge and no matter what business you’re in, your technical infrastructure requires multiple overlapping layers of security to ensure its protection from physical and electronic threats. Today, these threats are becoming increasingly sophisticated and with new regulatory compliance requirements, more expensive personnel, and tight budgets securing your network is becoming even more complex. But, with one call you can change all of that. Our breadth of managed security services will give you the edge so network security doesn’t have to be a challenge.
Through certified procedures, a comprehensive range of software and hardware security solutions and strategic partnerships with industry leading security companies, Hostway’s managed network security services help YOU maximize uptime, protect mission critical information and mitigate business risk.
Did you know?
- Slow response to breach in security = a minimum of a 54% increase in cost
- 83% were victims of opportunity and were not targeted directly
- 41% of security breaches are a result of negligence
- Average cost of a data breach is $214/record
- 89% of victims were NOT PCI compliant
Ponemon Institute LLC, Research Report, Second Annual Cost of Cyber Crime Study: Benchmark Study of U.S. Companies, published August 2011.
What customers gain from advanced network security?
- 24x7x365 event monitoring & response coverage
- Improved quality of network protection
- Reduced overall infrastructure costs
- Reduced complexity
- Improved regulatory compliance
Compliance regulations are meant to protect your customers; however, meeting industry requirements can be overwhelming. Hostway provides a variety of advanced security solutions to help you stay compliant.
A managed firewall prevents unauthorized
users from accessing your network by creating
a protection layer. Securely track, analyze and
control the flow of electronic data in and out of your