Hostway Delivers Easiest, Most Affordable Cloud Computing Solution To Small and Medium Businesses
Hostway is placing all new Web hosting clients on FlexCloud™, its new cloud computing infrastructure, as a part of standard hosting packages
Chicago, Illinois, January 5, 2009 — Hostway Corporation, the global Web services leader, is delivering maximum value to small and medium size businesses by making access to cloud computing easy and ultra-affordable.
Hostway has spent much of 2008 developing and perfecting cloud computing infrastructure called FlexCloud™. As the first beneficiary of the new technology, Hostway's 600,000 North American hosting customers' websites will be hosted on the new cloud computing infrastructure. In the first phase of the initiative, all new customers' websites will be placed on FlexCloud™.
“The primary benefit of FlexCloud for business hosting clients is gaining access to a multi-million dollar ultra reliable hosting infrastructure that scales up and down at your command for as low as $15 per month. The secondary benefit, for some this may be the primary benefit, is that Hostway has made it easy,” said John Lee, senior vice president of small business hosting.
The highlights of FlexCloud™ are:
- On-demand automated allocation of CPU, memory, storage and bandwidth for individual websites
- Greater reliability through inherently redundant infrastructure architecture and deployment
- Same level of end-user features that customers have come to expect from Hostway
- Use of greener technology through more efficient use of computing resources
- Smooth scaling from the smallest hosting packages to the highest levels of hosting, giving businesses greater flexibility
- Built on Hostway's own patent pending Scalable Hosting framework
Customers can take advantage of FlexCloud™ today by ordering any of Hostway's Web hosting packages.
About Hostway Corporation
Hostway Corporation is a leader in Cloud, Managed, and Managed Hosting. Hostway delivers reliable, secure, and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solutions to over 600,000 customers worldwide. Hostway services its clients from more than 250,000 square feet of state-of-the-art data center space, spanning four continents and 12 countries. Hostway has emerged as one of the largest cloud hosting and Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers in the world due to the company’s expertise in developing secure, multi-tenant hosting environments and is committed to providing SMB's and large enterprises with cost effective business solutions. Hostway’s core products include Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Email and Applications.
Hostway Media Relations