Knock down the obstacles to success by joining the Microsoft BizSpark program. Designed to give promising software start-ups a break with free licensing fees; access to top-notch, low cost technology and expert advice, BizSpark removes technology barriers so you can focus on developing your core business. Start-ups can join the program and enjoy the benefits of membership for three years, paying only $100 upon exit.
To be accepted into the program, your business must be:
- A software development company
- Privately held
- In business for less than three years
- Have less than US $1 million in annual revenue
- A team of 25 or fewer developers
Join Microsoft's BizSpark startup program, and you get more than free Microsoft developer tools and production licensing. We designed two server configurations especially for application and software as a service (SaaS) start-ups that give you a reliable and secure place to build your business. Packages include managed servers, a firewall, load balancing and managed backup.
BizSpark Membership Includes
- Design, development, testing and demonstrations rights with regard to all software included in the Visual Studio Team System Team Suite (MSDN premium subscription), Expression Studio (version 2 and VSTS Team Foundation Server (Standard Edition)
- Production use rights to host a software as a service solution (developed during program participation on any platform) over the Internet with regard to Windows Server (up to and including Enterprise), SQL Server (all versions), Office SharePoint server, Systems Center and Biz Talk Server
- Access to professional support from Microsoft and network partners around the globe
- Visibility among potential investors, clients and partners via a profile in the online startup directory
Your business must meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the program and renew membership each year.
How Do I Join?
To get started, join the BizSpark program by completing the enrollment form, or call us toll free at 1-888-874-1875. Once you are accepted, you will have the ability to purchase one of our managed server start-up bundles.